Tuesday 3 May 2011

Puddles of cum!


Recently I spent a few hours in one of our busiest sex cinemas. As usual I was wearing another of my favourite rank jocks - already well-caked in cum! - hoping to find some other pig wearing grungy underwear for me to sniff, chew and taste. Alas, there was not any of that to be found and quite frankly there was not really anyone there who excited even the slightest interest in me. So I decided to do the next best thing and check all the cubicles for any filled condoms to jack off with and/or take home for play later. 

Once more my search was in vain but then I finally got into one cubicle, which had been occupied for some time, to my utter delight there was a GIGANTIC pool of freshly-spurted man-juice on the floor in front of the glory-hole! I was truly gobsmacked as I have never ever seen such a huge puddle of jism.

I whipped my shorts off, took my jock off and wiped as much from the cubicle floor (which luckily seemed really clean of dust etc, etc) as I could. It was unbelievable - the jock was TOTALLY soaked in cum and I had to take care not too squeeze it too hard as I did not want to lose one single drop! The remains that I could not get onto the jock I smeared all over my dick and balls so that the entire area smelt of jism. Deciding that hanging around any longer would only be fruitless I put the now soaking jock back on and decided to head home and play with myself.

You cannot imagine the feeling - cycling through the streets of Amsterdam on a hot, late summer afternoon, wearing a jock that is sopping wet with cum, feeling the straps drying as you go along and sticking to your ass! Now that’s glue! I spent most of the journey home sticking my fingers into the jock through the top of the shorts to sniff the aroma and lick my fingers! I finally got home, pulled out the rest of my collection of rank underwear, and jerked off with a dick and balls that were slimy, sticky and fragrant until I finally shot my load to add to the many other that have gone before. A baptism of cum!

2 comments:

  1. BBBilly, this is such a hot post. You were so lucky to find that puddle of cum. Must have smelled so good. Thanks for sharing this aromatic journey. aloha

    ReplyDelete
  2. oZzy moved away ever before, I miss his cock, and i am always hungry for
    sex.
    FUCK MY PUSSY!

    my blog: hcg injections

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

SODOMITES INCORPORATED (SODOMITES INC.) - WHAT THIS BLOG IS ABOUT!

ALL the content of this blog can either be currently found - or appeared in the past - on my two ADULT social networks. These networks are called Ripe, Rank & Raunchy (RRR) and Monstermeat (MM). Ripe, Rank & Raunchy (RRR) is for men into rank, ripe, raunchy jockstraps and any other underwear or gear and Monstermeat (MM) is for guys who are into extreme genital modification by pumping, saline, silicone and weights and stretchers!

NOT ONLY are there numerous (banner) links to BOTH networks but ALMOST ever picture on this blog is DIRECTLY LINKED to either network! So, if your cursor turns to a little hand, click on that image and you will be taken to the relevant page/profile on the relevant network!

To be able to access ALL the material on RRR and MM you need to become a member. Membership is FREE! Howeve, I do pursue a STRINGENT policy as far as participation is concerned, and 'lurkers' are kicked off if they do not comply with the basic rules and regulations for joining either network!

RANK, RIPE & RAUNCHY - http://grou.ps/rankriperaunchy

MONSTERMEAT - http://grou.ps/monstermeat