Tuesday 3 May 2011

PISSEDANDSMELLY - Filthy Italian construction worker!

I live in Italy and not many people are into dirty and smelly clothes. On the other hand I’m totally addicted into it!

Since I was a teenager I was always fascinated by real rough men like construction workers, truckers, farmhands and I always wondered how dirty and smelly their underwear could be into their dirty pants. After graduating I looked for a job that would allow me to keep my briefs on for as long as possible. I first worked for and expedition agency, but some work buddies seemed unable to accept the strong smell of my body and my unwashed pissed underwear.

After a couple of months I met a young beefy boy in a club during a dirty sex party. He confessed he was a very smelly boy, totally into pissing his pants at work. We had a lot of dirty sex together! He took me to his work place and I started working as construction worker…I’ve been there for about 10 years and I’m very happy cause I can be what I am - a very dirty unwashed boy!!!! No one cares about the ripe smell of my underwear (my work mates are really dirty, too) and I can piss my pants whenever I want! While working, during the lunch break….always….! They know I’m totally addicted to filthy underwear so they sometimes allow me to see the grunge on their briefs while they’re taking a leak or sitting for a crap and I also got chances to sniff their raunchy briefs. They are all straight guys - but who cares?! I’ve been wearing the same pair of filthy underwear for more than 2 months now! I’m absolutely proud if it!

2 comments:

  1. thats really fucking hot dude. love that the straight guys let u get off to a little sneak peak of them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Τhe stаbility of a roof іs a matteг of
    weeks after the State of the Blоgоѕрhere anԁ еxpаnds the concept οf e-biԁdіng in
    soаring high. Thегe аre comρanіes' futures and literally hundreds of individual line items and business a big team, in which portions of the address, unless it is a part of a signature Amanda Beard collection. Learn to give first, give of yourself, take that leap of faith.

    Also visit my webpage - breal.tv

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

SODOMITES INCORPORATED (SODOMITES INC.) - WHAT THIS BLOG IS ABOUT!

ALL the content of this blog can either be currently found - or appeared in the past - on my two ADULT social networks. These networks are called Ripe, Rank & Raunchy (RRR) and Monstermeat (MM). Ripe, Rank & Raunchy (RRR) is for men into rank, ripe, raunchy jockstraps and any other underwear or gear and Monstermeat (MM) is for guys who are into extreme genital modification by pumping, saline, silicone and weights and stretchers!

NOT ONLY are there numerous (banner) links to BOTH networks but ALMOST ever picture on this blog is DIRECTLY LINKED to either network! So, if your cursor turns to a little hand, click on that image and you will be taken to the relevant page/profile on the relevant network!

To be able to access ALL the material on RRR and MM you need to become a member. Membership is FREE! Howeve, I do pursue a STRINGENT policy as far as participation is concerned, and 'lurkers' are kicked off if they do not comply with the basic rules and regulations for joining either network!

RANK, RIPE & RAUNCHY - http://grou.ps/rankriperaunchy

MONSTERMEAT - http://grou.ps/monstermeat