Tuesday 19 April 2011

My passion!

I love jockstraps. Especially dirty, cum and piss-stained ones.I love to wear them, sniff them and stuff the funky pouch in my mouth while I wank. Love rimming a guy wearing a jock, making him cum in his pouch. Also, sucking cock through the rough material of the pouch until he shoots a load of cum or piss. There's something about a sweaty, cum and piss-stained jock that just gets me horny. The smell of a funky pouch is incredible - there's nothing like it. The feel of the straps on my ass and the pouch holding my cock and balls is fucking awesome! I have loads of jockstraps, some I bought, some I stole and some I swapped. One jock has not been washed for at least 10 years and is now colored khaki from all the hundreds of loads that have been deposited there, or when I have used it to clean me and a multitude of tricks off with. It is so stiff that it stands up by itself and the smell is fucking unbelievable! (See picture above!) I hate poppers and when I have sex I take this jock and wet it slightly with warm water. This makes the dried man-juice slimy and releases that incredible aroma. I then drape it over my mouth and nostrils and breathe in and taste that sweet saltiness whilst a fat dick is pounding up my ass! Heaven!

I love the feeling of dried piss and cum on my underwear rubbing against my dick all day. I like it when I put on dirty used underwear and after about a half hour the stink comes back to life and I can smell my crotch when I bend over to tie my boots. When I meet a guy - usually anonymously in a public place/toilet - I love the surprise when I pull his trousers or shorts down and smell the stink, slime, sweat and grime that has been building up in his crotch all day. I won't just eat his ass - I take time to sniff it, smell it, lick it, chew it, suck it, and rub my whole face in .... just get that raunch crack smell all on my face and in my hair, not just my mouth.

I'm a pig who loves stinking cheesy prick meat - mine is cut but always unwashed. Cheese, cokslime, cum and pissed up rank jockstraps, underwear and any other gear, vests, 501's really turns me on! I Like good intense sessions with other stinky guys, getting off on our cum, spit, piss, juice, sweat, rank man smelling kit and tasting licking sucking everything, rubbing it in, wiping it around.

3 comments:

  1. I so agree with you, I can't wear filthy gear at work, but once at home I love having a filthy old strap on with pants/briefs on top and like you say letting them warm up or to help speed things up, dribble piss in them and in minutes all the old cum and smeg is revived, the stink and the slimy feel is fucking amazing, I keep myself shaved so I can get the full clammy slime benefit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. like i said earlier, wish the internet had a "scratch and sniff" feature...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. this boy is lucky that he can and does wear nasty ripe jocks to work in as he works on a ranch. And I can share other's jocks ... warm wet and sweaty holding my shaved boy balls and dick

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

SODOMITES INCORPORATED (SODOMITES INC.) - WHAT THIS BLOG IS ABOUT!

ALL the content of this blog can either be currently found - or appeared in the past - on my two ADULT social networks. These networks are called Ripe, Rank & Raunchy (RRR) and Monstermeat (MM). Ripe, Rank & Raunchy (RRR) is for men into rank, ripe, raunchy jockstraps and any other underwear or gear and Monstermeat (MM) is for guys who are into extreme genital modification by pumping, saline, silicone and weights and stretchers!

NOT ONLY are there numerous (banner) links to BOTH networks but ALMOST ever picture on this blog is DIRECTLY LINKED to either network! So, if your cursor turns to a little hand, click on that image and you will be taken to the relevant page/profile on the relevant network!

To be able to access ALL the material on RRR and MM you need to become a member. Membership is FREE! Howeve, I do pursue a STRINGENT policy as far as participation is concerned, and 'lurkers' are kicked off if they do not comply with the basic rules and regulations for joining either network!

RANK, RIPE & RAUNCHY - http://grou.ps/rankriperaunchy

MONSTERMEAT - http://grou.ps/monstermeat